Sketches in every Moment for the old and the Young!
Sketching is essential to capturing events and things around you all through the day. I like to write on my sketches the date and thoughts I had to make me want to sketch away.
My first suggestion to you is to always have a small sketch book in hand.
I remember when we traveled to New York for the first gallery show of the Five Graces, Conni Togel had her sketch book in hand at all times and in most places. It was valuable for me to realize that as an artist, it is a tool I need all the time.
You can find them small or mid-sized. The smaller ones will fit in your purse or backpack and not take up much room.
This is one of my favorites and it is available on Amazon. It is only 3 x 5 inches in size.
Moleskine Small Sketch Notebook
- For drawings. 80 pages of fine quality white paper. Imported from Italy. 3" x 5"
- Purchase in quantity today to best build your Moleskine bookshelf. The future is unwritten. Take up your pen and shape it.
- Each Moleskine has a rigid, oilcloth bound 'moleskine' cover, and the acid free paper pages are thread bound.
- They also have an elastic closure and an expandable inner note holder made of cardboard and oilcloth and a removable card with the moleskine history.
- A great way to get things done! Pocket-sized - junk your PDA!